Paris Roubaix Challenge & Race Weekend Package
Hell Of The North !!!
Date: 10/04/2020- 12/04/19
Price: From £325
There are three increasingly difficult routes on offer, on roads which are open to traffic but secured by numerous volunteers and motorcyclists. There is a legendary race for everyone, covering distances from 70km to 172km. The 70km and 145km routes start and finish in Roubaix, the 172km route starts in Busigny and finishes in Roubaix.
- An afternoon guided social ride on Friday 10th April from our hotel to the famous Roubaix velodrome.
- Entry into the Paris Roubaix Challenge of Saturday 11th April.
- Two nights bed and breakfast at our three star hotel with flat screen TV's, satellite channels, free wifi, free parking, only few miles from Roubaix velodrome.
- Transfer for you and your bike back to our hotel after the challenge if required.
- Celebratory evening meal on Saturday13th April.
- A guided social ride from our hotel to the course to watch the pros race on Sunday 12th April.
- Lunch at our race veiwing point, before the pros come past.
A SPORTING CHALLENGE AND A HUMAN ADVENTURE
This a tough cycling challenge that dates back to 1896.
Paris-Roubaix Challenge offers amateur cyclists the possibility of getting as close as possible to a legendary professional race. 24 hours before the professionals, amateurs from around the world will have the opportunity to measure themselves against the legend of the Hell of the North with its mythical cobbled sections.
You’ll have to tackle the most legendary cobbled sections in the world on your own. But the real spirit of the Paris-Roubaix Challenge is to take up the challenge with friends and to cross the finish line at the velodrome in Roubaix together. The shared experience can continue the next day as you cheer on the best cyclists in the world, fighting it out to ensure their name goes down among the winners of Paris-Roubaix.
Click on the link to see footage from the 2019 event
A £100 non-refunable deposit is required at the time of booking. The balance is due 8 weeks before the challenge ride takes place.
The price of the challenge is based on two people sharing a room, optional extras include:
- Single room supplement for those that want a private room £60 per person for two nights (limited spaces)
- Transfer for you and your bike from our hotel to the start in Busigny £40 per person
- Pick up and return for you and your bike from either Cambridge, Ebbs fleet or Ashford, traveling in one of our support vehicles £60 per person (limited spaces)
- Extra nights stay at our selected hotel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Once full payment is received and approximently 8 week before the challenge all those entered will be emailed a link to redeem there entry in to the challenge ride.
Unless you select a pick up and return in one of our support vehicles, you will need to make your own way to our hotels which are all only a few miles from the finish of the challenge in Roubaix. Roubaix is around 90 minutes drive from Calais which is easy reached by ferry or Eurotunnel another option is Eurostar from London to Lille which is a direct service taking less than 2 hours. We can arrange a transfer from Lille airport to our hotel if required please email email@example.com for more info.
If you have any question email us at firstname.lastname@example.org uk or call us on 07989 593822 we may not be able to anwer straight away but will get back to you.
10th April 2020