Paris Roubaix Challenge 2018 Package
Hell Of The North !!!
There are three increasingly difficult routes on offer, on roads which are open to traffic but secured by numerous volunteers and motorcyclists. There is a legendary race for everyone, covering distances from 70km to 172km. The 70km and 145km routes start and finishes in Roubaix, the 172km route starts in Busigny and finishes in Roubaix.
- An afternoon guided social ride on Friday 6th April.
- Entry into the Paris Roubaix Challenge
- Two nights bed and breakfast at Ibis Styles Lille Marcq en Baroeul Hotel with flat screen TV's, satellite channels, free wifi, free parking, only few miles from Roubaix velodrome.
- A guided social ride to watch the pros race on Sunday 8th April
A SPORTING CHALLENGE AND A HUMAN ADVENTURE
This a tough cycling challenge that dates back to 1896.
Paris-Roubaix Challenge offers amateur cyclists the possibility of getting as close as possible to a legendary professional race. 24 hours before the professionals, amateurs from around the world will have the opportunity to measure themselves against the legend of the Hell of the North with its mythical cobbled sections.
You’ll have to tackle the most legendary cobbled sections in the world on your own. But the real spirit of the Paris-Roubaix Challenge is to take up the challenge with friends and to cross the finish line at the velodrome in Roubaix together. The shared experience can continue the next day as you cheer on the best cyclists in the world, fighting it out to ensure their name goes down among the winners of Paris-Roubaix.
Click on the link to see footage from the 2017 event https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=CdYSEAtLc8
The price of the challenge is based on two people sharing a room, optional extras include:
- Single room supplement for those that want a private room £100 per person for two nights (limited spaces)
- Transfer for you and your bike from our hotel to the start in Busigny £40 per person
- Pick up and return for you and your bike from either Cambridge, Ebbs fleet or Dover, traveling in one of our support vehicles £50 per person (limited spaces)
Unless you select a pick up and return in one of our support vehicles, you will need to make your own way to our hotel which are all only a few miles from the finish of the challenge in Roubaix. Roubaix is around 90 minutes drive from Calais which is easy reached by ferry or Eurotunnel another option is Eurostar from London to Lille which is a direct service taking less than 2 hours.
6th April 2018