Paris Roubaix Challenge & Race Weekend Package
Hell Of The North !!!
There are three increasingly difficult routes on offer, on roads which are open to traffic but secured by numerous volunteers and motorcyclists. There is a legendary race for everyone, covering distances from 70km to 172km. The 70km and 145km routes start and finishes in Roubaix, the 172km route starts in Busigny and finishes in Roubaix.
- An afternoon guided social ride on Friday 12th April from our hotel to the famous Roubaix velodrome.
- Entry into the Paris Roubaix Challenge of Saturday 13th April.
- Two nights bed and breakfast at our three star hotel with flat screen TV's, satellite channels, free wifi, free parking, only few miles from Roubaix velodrome.
- Transfer for you and your bike back to our hotel after the challenge if required.
- Celerbratory evening meal on Saturday13th April.
- A guided social ride from our hotel to the course to watch the pros race on Sunday 14th April.
- Lunch at are race veiwing point, before the pros come past.
A SPORTING CHALLENGE AND A HUMAN ADVENTURE
This a tough cycling challenge that dates back to 1896.
Paris-Roubaix Challenge offers amateur cyclists the possibility of getting as close as possible to a legendary professional race. 24 hours before the professionals, amateurs from around the world will have the opportunity to measure themselves against the legend of the Hell of the North with its mythical cobbled sections.
You’ll have to tackle the most legendary cobbled sections in the world on your own. But the real spirit of the Paris-Roubaix Challenge is to take up the challenge with friends and to cross the finish line at the velodrome in Roubaix together. The shared experience can continue the next day as you cheer on the best cyclists in the world, fighting it out to ensure their name goes down among the winners of Paris-Roubaix.
Click on the link to see footage from the 2017 event https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=CdYSEAtLc8
The price of the challenge is based on two people sharing a room, optional extras include:
- Single room supplement for those that want a private room £100 per person for two nights (limited spaces)
- Transfer for you and your bike from our hotel to the start in Busigny £40 per person
- Pick up and return for you and your bike from either Cambridge, Ebbs fleet or Dover, traveling in one of our support vehicles £60 per person (limited spaces)
- Extra nights stay at our selected hotel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Unless you select a pick up and return in one of our support vehicles, you will need to make your own way to our hotel which are all only a few miles from the finish of the challenge in Roubaix. Roubaix is around 90 minutes drive from Calais which is easy reached by ferry or Eurotunnel another option is Eurostar from London to Lille which is a direct service taking less than 2 hours. We can arrange a transfer from Lille airport to our hotel if required please email email@example.com for more info.
12th April 2019