London to Paris in 24 Hours
This 180-mile challenge in 24 Hours is one you will never forget
Date: 22/06/19 - 24/6/19
Price – £450
Are you looking for a challenge to make 2019 a year you’ll never forget, if so this event is a must for you.
We leave London around 4:00pm and cycle around 60 miles through the country side to Newhaven. We catch the overnight ferry to Dieppe and have a few hours rest before disembarking around 5.00am local time. After getting off the ferry we cycle the remaining 120 miles before arriving in the great capital city of Paris by 5.00pm local time. After photos and celebrations at the Eiffel Tower we book into our three star hotel before enjoying an evening meal and getting some well-earned rest.
After a good night’s sleep and a great breakfast it’s time to take the Eurostar back to London with memories never forgotten.
- Planed route (not signposted), GPS files, and route maps
- Mechanical support
- Baggage transfer
- Food and drink at the three/four check points
- Ferry crossing from Newhaven to Dieppe (a shared cabin is available at extra cost)
- Overnight hotel in Paris (based on two people sharing, single room is available at extra cost)
- Evening Meal in Paris
- Breakfast on day three in Paris
- Eurostar return to London & transfer to Greenwich
- Bike Transfer back to London
- Free entry into a Long Leg Tour Sportive
- Training plan
Want a challenge that will test your metal. Well how about this behemoth challenge. We took the original Long Leg Tour and gave it the supersize treatment. This 24 hour, 180 mile challenge will test even the most hardened of cyclists. Completing this challenge will make 2019 one that won’t be forgotten in a hurry and if you do the pictures in the French capital will bring the memories flooding back.
A deposit of £100 is required at the time of booking and full payment is due eight weeks before the event. The price of the challenge is based of two people sharing a room, a single room supplement for those that want a private room is £100 per person, a space in a shared cabin on the ferry is £35 per person. These can be added when booking.
Royal Observatory Greenwich