Our bespoke challenges are designed for those looking for a unique cycling experience, tailored to the specific requirements of a group, whether charity, corporate or perhaps a cycling club. We can cater for a wealth of fundraising ideas and a range of budgets, and our input can cover every detail, from route planning and signposting to mechanical and medical support, training, event promotion and much, much more.
With many different aspects to consider in planning the ideal package, and with our experience in overseeing every last detail, including some you may not have even foreseen, it makes perfect sense to leave the planning and support to us. Alternatively, we can take care of just one or two aspects to put the finishing touches to the organisation of a package you may have already got in place.
Here are just some of the things that we can help with:
- Route planning – including contacting the local authorities to check for planned roadworks and other events
- Risk assessments for the whole challenge or for just the route
- Public liability insurance
- Route signposting
- Transfer of bikes to and from the start/finish point
- Transportation for riders to the start or from the finish point
- Movement of kit and equipment between stopovers
- Mechanical support – in vans, cars or motorcycles
- Medical support – first aiders and medics
- Organising accommodation
- Organising food and water
- Training rides
- Help in marketing the event
- Production of event material, including maps and itineraries
Contact us now to discuss your requirements and let’s start planning your adventure!